- Playing with educational apps on the android phones.
- Reading lots of library books about insects and arachnids
- Reading lots of library books about the Middle East
- Doing some math. Need to do more.
- Watching library videos about famous composers
- Playing with the neighborhood cat. (Mikro)
- Learning to ring up sales on the cash register at our favorite pizzeria. (Mikro)
- Watching sunsets.
- Buying Halloween costume makings at Goodwill. (Chele)
- Lots of drawing, including submitting to the Sketch Tuesday challenge at Harmony Art Mom. (Mikro)
(Mikro's entry for "Crunchy" was a mantis eating a grasshopper...)
- Collecting and studying insects and arachnids.
- Art journaling (Chele)
- Sky watching.
- Harvesting weird veggies.
- Field trips.
- Fall classes have started up again. Mikro is doing Science at the Science Museum of Long Island, and a Crafts class locally. I am trying not to add anything else. I'd rather leave time open for academics and spontaneous field trips..
- Going down to the river.
- Getting older. (Especially Chele, who had her 47th Bday...)
Sunday, September 30, 2012
What we've been up to lately: