Friday, August 30, 2013

2013 Not Back To School Interview With Mikro

Q: What is your favorite subject?
A: Biology.

Q: What are you best at?
A: Making things up (creative writing).

Q: I need to get better at __________.
A: Handwriting, communicating, eating vegetables.

Q: What's the best thing about being a homeschooler?
A: Field trips.

Q: What's the worst thing?
A: I have to read boring books sometimes.

Q: What kind of work do you want to do when you grow up?
A: Lots of things. I want to be a writer, biologist or paleontologist, or marine biologist. And maybe an artist.

Q: This year I want to learn about ________.
A: Rocks and minerals, the Celts, metals, alchemy, comparative religions and mythology.

Q: I want to do more _________.
A: Field trips, educational videos. Art projects.

Q: I want to do less __________.
A: Boring books

Q:Who is your best friend?
A: Ezra and John.

Q:I want to go on a field trip to __________.
A: The Rubin Museum, Maker Fire, the World Science Festival.

Q: I want to go on vacation to __________.
A. Greece and Egypt when it calms down.

No comments: