Friday, August 28, 2015

2015 Not Back To School Interview With Mikro



Q: What is your favorite subject?
A: Biology, Evolutionary Biology, Paleontology, Robotics... Science!

Q: What are you best at?
A: Science.

Q: I need to get better at __________.
A: Handwriting, note taking, typing, writing essays.


Q: What's the best thing about being a homeschooler?
A: That I get to learn what *I* want to learn.

Q: What's the worst thing?
A: No such thing as summer break.


Q: What kind of work do you want to do when you grow up?
A: I want to be a paleontologist, or evolutionary biologist. I also want to do robotics and cartography. I want to be a professor, because I like to lecture, and I would love to work at AMNH someday.

Q: This year I want to learn about ________.
A: Paleontology (of course), cartography, drawing, ships (maritime engineering/architecture), robotics, natural satellites, terraforming, space exploration, science fiction, fractals, geometry, special effects and animation, East Prussia, colonialism.

Q: I want to do more _________.
A: Field trips.

Q: I want to do less _________.
A: Handwriting.

Q:Who is your best friend?
A: Ezra and Koby.

Q:I want to go on a field trip to __________.
A: Philadelphia.

Q: I want to go on vacation to __________.
A. Ireland.

No comments: