Saturday, April 24, 2010

Great Outdoor Challenge

April is Children & Nature Awareness Month, and some great homeschooling bloggers are doing the Great Outdoor Challenge.

I thought it was probably too late to participate, but apparently, it's not, so I've put together a little collage of our outdoor fun so far this month. There were a couple trips to our local park and playground that didn't get photographed. So I think we got outside something like 18 out of 24 days... Sometimes we went no farther than our own yard, where we did our homeschooling outdoors and enjoyed the beautiful spring days, but even here, we have bird feeders galore and you can't help but appreciate the natural world around us. So, we haven't managed a perfect everyday outside total, but I'm pretty happy with how we've done so far.

1 comment:

5orangepotatoes said...

This is wonderful Chele. I'll add you to the link love.

lisa