Sunday, November 9, 2014

Senasqua September

In my quest to update our blog, I am still in Septemberville. Since I just pulled out the winter jackets, I wish I had a time machine and could go back to warm, sunny days by the river. Sadly, while I tell Mikro that I'm the 23rd Doctor, and the Blue Beast (my PT cruiser, which is crammed with beach stuff and a rolling library....) is my Tardis, she's on the fritz at the moment and I am stranded in Novemberland...

This is the "Picture Tunnel". Walking through gives you an awesome view of the Hudson River, which seems like a painting on a wall.

picturetunnel2

picturetunnel1

ptview

And this is our beautiful village park, right on the river.

sennasqua4

sennasqua1

sennasqua2

sennasqua3

sennasqua6

sennasqua9

sennasqua8

summersfinalblooms

corvidcrew

sennasqua5

sennasqua10

sennasqua7

summersover

summersover2

No comments: