Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all my mama friends out in cyberspace & IRL too!

My day started with a call from the junker, coming to pick up my ancient Mercedes. Part of me is sad that we will never get a chance to fix her up, but most of me knows she was a money pit of epic proportions and would have taken waaaaay too much time to deal with. So I told my Blue Beast (my PT Cruiser) that her cousin Greenie had left us...



Afterwards, Kev patched the driveway, then took me out for a holiday lunch. We came home and sat on the porch swing watching birds while Mikro enjoyed himself with the neighbor kids.









2 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Hope you had a lovely day!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Vicki said...

What a wonderful day you had! Thank you for sharing. I love the pictures.