Sunday, May 23, 2010

Homeschool Nature Class

Animal Detectives on the lookout for clues as to what critters have been by... Lots of birds at the meadow, and bugs and butterflies, but no coyote sign sighted... Did see several yellow warblers, a new addition to my life list! Also had an American Kestrel fly right over our heads (See the video below, which also has a bit of robin song.) Mikro is in love with kestrels...

I wish Nature Class wasn't over for the summer. We always have a great time.














Fun at the playground with friends after class...



After that, Mikro and I went exploring on our own...







1 comment:

TwigandToadstool said...

Hello there...I would love to learn more about your nature class...I organize things for homeschoolers in our neck of the woods, and have been wanting to do something nature inspired for awhile now...could you tell me how your class worked?
with thanks
Maureen