Friday, July 2, 2010

A Boy and His Dragon

We have a dragon in the house!

A baby Bearded Dragon, that is!

Meet Amicus, the newest member of our household:



It has been a good day here.

1. Lizard Boy has a lizard.
2. I don't have skin cancer.
3. We finally found a local supermarket that carries some of Mikro's favorite allergen free foods.
4. We accidentally lucked into a great spot to watch fireworks tonight.

Mikro is now half way through Book 5 in the How to Train Your Dragon series, happily looking forward to the paperback release of Book 6 later this summer. I think he's reading the Guardians of Ga'Hoole next (and I hope he doesn't think he's getting an owl for an encore!)

3 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Congratulations on your new baby! Sierra will be very jealous. :o)

I'm so glad you don't have skin cancer.

Has Mikro read The Dragons of Deltora? I believe that was one of Chase's first series. I think we went through every dragon book out there. :o)If you can find it, the audiobook of Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher is also good.

Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Cristina

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Remy has so begged for one of these! Enjoy your little dragon. :)

FairyLover said...

I'm so glad it was not cancer. I really hate that word.