Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our week so far...

We had an early taste of spring last week, but it didn't last. We are back to cold, and soon to be rainy. Sigh. But there are crocuses blooming in our garden, and daffodils with buds on them,, so maybe we won't have long to wait for the real thing...

I dragged us all down to the river over the weekend, even though it was cold, because I was going through river withdrawal syndrome. I needed to go be near the water... (I spent Thursday through the weekend going insane trying to remove a really vicious virus from my computer. I *think* it's finally clean. The river gave me back my sanity.)



We found a really odd bit of bone on the beach. At first I thought it might be a frog skull, but now I have no idea. Anyone know what this is?



We tried having a picnic under the gazebo, but it was so cold our hands were numb and we wound up finishing lunch in the car, listening to the Clearwater's Broad Old River CD and singing river songs.

Yesterday we attacked the library pile again, and celebrated pi day. Tomorrow we go get more library items that came in for us.

Today was Native American Architecture class again. The kids finished their wigwam models. They will build a model longhouse next. Then they will make people and equipment for their model village. I couldn't resist making a few miniatures today at my pottery class...

No comments: