Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate. We had fun on Friday at my mom & dad's place. Gramma set up an easter egg hunt for cash filled eggs, and we colored the real eggs together with a tie dyed eggs kit. Really fun! It was also an early birthday celebration for my little monkey. Somehow my parents again managed to evade the camera all day. Kev had to work, but joined us for dinner, and then we all traveled home together.







I wish I could say the rest of our holiday weekend was as much fun. It went in the toilet. Literally. Our ancient toilet broke (we later found out there was a toe nail clipper lodged in it) and kept overflowing. It was something on our list to replace anyway, but the timing could have been better. So today we ended up at Home Depot to buy a replacement, and Kev spent the day hauling out the old one and installing the new. Another crappy holiday, in what has become an unfortunate string thereof...

No comments: