Thursday, June 30, 2011

NYS Paperwork Done & Delivered...

Today I turned in my last paperwork for the 2010-11 school year, along with our Letter of Intent for next year. Now I have a few weeks before I have to wrap my brain around writing Mikro's new Individual Home Instruction Plan... Guess what I will *not* be thinking about over the holiday weekend...

So far I haven't overscheduled us, but there's still time, LOL. We'll definitely be doing the 4th of July festivities at Van Cortlandt Manor. I like hearing the Declaration of Independence read, and in these days of challenges to our rights, I think it is more important than ever to go listen.

What's up in the air are other Historic Hudson Valley events (Arrr, wish they were included in our membership... tickets are little hard to justify right now...) and a fun looking event at the NY Hall of Science... And fireworks... And... We'll see. Maybe we'll just have a picnic by our beautiful river and relax.

No comments: