- Mikro can't pronounce Smores. He calls them Morschts.
- My kid will eat all his broccoli if bribed with Morschts.
- Making a fire is not as easy as I thought... and keeping it going in the windy weather is near imposible.
- My neighbors must all think we are weirdos for standing out in the 30 something degree weather attempting to make Morschts in the chiminea...
- I don't think anybody else in our neighborhood did Earth Hour. Sigh.
- You can microwave Morschts (after Earth Hour ended at 9:30, of course...)
This is the first time Mikro has ever had (vegan, GFCF) marshmallows. We also toasted some, and he loved them. But what he enjoyed most was getting mom & dad to tell stories about the prehistoric days (you know, our childhoods!)